1. “Asset” means any appropriate or interest that is equitable, directly to, or claim to, any genuine, personal, or intellectual property including, however restricted to, chattel, products, instruments, gear, fixtures, basic intangibles, effects, leaseholds, agreements, mail or other deliveries, stocks of stock, securities, stock, checks, notes, records, credits, receivables (as those terms are defined within the Uniform Commercial Code), money, trusts, including yet not restricted to asset security trusts, and book funds or any other records connected with any re re payments prepared on the part of any Defendant, including, although not restricted to, such book funds held by way of re payment processor, bank card processor, or bank.
2. “Defendants” means (a) each Tucker Defendant and (b) each Relief Defendant. Additionally, anyone insofar as he or she actually is acting within the ability of a officer, representative, servant, worker, or attorney of every Tucker Defendant or any Relief Defendant, and anyone or entity in active concert or involvement with some of the foregoing who gets real notice for this Order by individual solution or perhaps, is likely to conform to this purchase, see Fed.R.Civ.P. 65(d), whether these people or entities are acting directly or via a trust, firm, subsidiary, unit, or other unit.
3. “Document” is synonymous in meaning and equal in range to your use of the word within the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure 34(a), and includes composing, drawings, graphs, maps, web sites, webpages, those sites, electronic communication, including e-mail and immediate messages, photographs, sound and video tracks, agreements, accounting data, adverts (including, although not limited by, adverts added to the globally Web), FTP Logs, Server Access Logs, USENET Newsgroup postings, Around The Globe website pages, publications, written or printed documents, handwritten records, phone logs, phone scripts, receipt publications, ledgers, individual and company canceled checks and check always registers, bank statements, visit publications, computer documents, as well as other information compilations from where information can be had and translated, if required, through detection products into fairly usable type. A draft or copy that is non-identical a separate document inside the concept of the http://www.personalbadcreditloans.net/reviews/loan-by-phone-review word.
4. “Person” means a normal individual, company, or other appropriate entity, including a company, partnership, proprietorship, relationship, cooperative, federal government or government subdivision or agency, or other team or combination acting as an entity.
5. “Plaintiff” or “Commission” or “FTC” means the Federal Trade Commission.
6. “Relief Defendants” means Kim Tucker, Park 269, LLC, and their successors, assigns, affiliates, or subsidiaries.
7. “Representatives” means Defendants’ officers, agents, servants, workers, and solicitors, and just about every other individual or entity in active concert or participation using them who gets real notice for this purchase by individual service or else.
8. “Tucker Defendants” means Scott A. Tucker, AMG Capital Management, LLC, amount 5 Motorsports, LLC, Ebony Creek Capital Corporation, LeadFlash Consulting LLC, Broadmoor Capital Partners, LLC, and Nereyda M. Tucker, as Executor of this Estate of Blaine A. Tucker, and their successors, entities, assigns, affiliates, or subsidiaries.
IT REALLY IS HEREBY REQUESTED that the Tucker Defendants’ movement for Extension of the time (ECF No. 786) as well as the Relief Defendants’ Motion for Extension of the time (ECF No. 792) are REJECTED as moot.
IT REALLY IS FURTHER REQUESTED that the Tucker Defendants’ movement to Reconsider (ECF No. 808) is REJECTED.
IT REALLY IS FURTHER ORDERED that the FTC’s movement to Unseal (ECF No. 810) is GIVEN to some extent and DENIED in part. The Clerk is purchased to UNSEAL the documents that are following Declaration of Natalie C. Dempsey (ECF No. 803-8); OneClickCash Traning Manual (ECF No. 803-9); and UCL Team fulfilling Minutes (ECF No. 803-10). Blaine Tucker’s residing Trust (ECF No. 803-7) will stay filed under SEAL.
IT’S FURTHER REQUESTED that the FTC’s movement for Preliminary Injunction (ECF No. 780) is GIVEN pursuant into the after terms: